When does the Rugby Six Nations 2019 start, what time, what channel, and anything else we can tell you, in this article, we will. Anything that we feel you may need to know about the sport, we will inform you all.
The first game stars France and Wales to kick off the season of Six Nations Rugby. Most of the matches will either be on BBC or ITV. They are all televised and certain countries have their own channels as well, just in case you cannot get BBC or ITV. There will be a way for you to view the games somehow.
Wales will have their games shown on S4C. FR2 will be airing the games in France every time that they play. Ireland games will air on TV3. Italian games are shown on DMAX. The United States will air every game on NBC. Since Ireland are the champions from last year, they will clearly be a favorite and a team to talk about. They were winners of the Grand Slam and Triple Crown in 2018.
England was going to try for their third title, however, they ended up finishing fifth last year. As far as the days of the games, most are on Saturday or Sunday. Round one begins and the first game is France versus Wales, on Friday.
• France vs Wales: Stade de France in Paris on Friday, February 1, at 8 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Scotland vs. Italy: Murray field (Edinburgh) on Saturday, February 2, at 2:15 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Ireland vs. England: Aviva Stadium (Dublin) on Saturday, February 2, at 4:45 p.m. GMT on ITV
• Scotland vs Ireland: Murray Field (Edinburgh) on Saturday, February 9, at 2:15 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Italy vs. Wales: Stadio Olimpico (Rome) on Saturday, February 9, at 4:45 p.m. GMT on ITV
• England vs. France: Twickenham (London) on Sunday, February 10, at 3:00 p.m. GMT on ITV
• France vs. Scotland: Stade de France (Paris) on Saturday, February 23, at 2:15 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Wales vs. England: Principality Stadium (Cardiff) on Saturday, February 23, at 4:45 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Italy vs. Ireland: StadioOlimpico (Rome) on Sunday, February 24, at 3:00 p.m. GMT on ITV
• Scotland vs. Wales: Murray Field (Edinburgh) on Saturday, March 9, 2:15 p.m. GMT on BBC
• England vs. Italy: Twickenham (London) on Saturday, March 9, 4:45 p.m. GMT on BBC
• Ireland vs. France: Aviva Stadium (Dublin) on Sunday, March 10, 3:00 p.m. GMT on ITV
• Italy vs. France:
• Wales vs. Ireland: Principality Stadium (Cardiff) on Saturday, March 16, at 2: 45 p.m. GMT on BBC
• England vs. Scotland: Twickenham (London) on Saturday, March 16, at 5:00 p.m. GMT on ITV
This year’s Six Nations Rugby tournaments should be a very exciting and entertaining to say the least. Who knows who will take the title this year? Will it be the reigning champs, Ireland? Or will we see a brand-new champion and have a new pride in our country? If you have never seen the Six Nations Rugby tournaments, you should watch this season, because its amazing and a great sport to watch.